Site Inactive
TGN SWTOR Videos

SaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFriday
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cotus

re: Free-to-Play

I posted earlier on the other site about me switching to FTP soon. Well, I had more time left than I thought; I'll be out of subscription time in 10 days.
For any of you playing FTP status, what have you found to work for you or what seems to be lacking from play? If you've gone from sub to FTP like I'll be doing, what has been somethings you've had to adapt to? What could I do to prepare myself?

re: Free-to-Play

So far so good. I've bought some unlocks before my cash got locked up, but I still have a few things to get. If anyone could get me some things off the Cartel Market, I can pay you and/or give you items. I've got 450 Synthweaving and 450 Armormech, so I can make tons of different armor pieces; good for alts! I've got nearly 450 Cybertech, too, so ask me if you need some things.

Anyway, here's a list of some permanent unlocks I'd still like to get (I'll update it as I go):
Guild Bank Access [Account]
Character Unify Color [Account]
Companion Unify/Customize/whatever [Account]
Quickbar Unlock [Account]

Other such things, like weekly passes to stuff or other one-time use things I can get; they're usually not too cheap.

Thanks for your help!

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Poll Widget
Poll Not Found

Recent Awards